I have been there! I have been there! A racialized immigrant woman, single mother, adult learner, challenges to life/work balance, and faced barriers to leadership. As a life coach, I work with women to enhance quality of life through self-care, self-compassion, and emotional resilience.
As a leadership coach, I work with women entrepreneurs, politicians, academics, leaders, and emerging leaders in developing mental resilience. I welcome working with women from under-represented groups who identify as Indigenous, black, racialized, queer, immigrant, women with disabilities, women of mixed ancestry, among others. Evidence suggests that working co-actively with a coach increases the ability to deliver impactful results by:
- Leading with authenticity and wisdom
- Improving performance and decision-making skills
- Enhancing peace of mind and wellness
- Developing healthy relationships
- Cultivating awareness and insights, and choosing through emotional intelligence
- Releasing trauma related to systemic micro-aggressions
I view each person holistically and work from a trauma informed lens. I work with my clients to increase Calm, Clarity, Confidence and Courage in leading a Purposeful Life.